In an article I learned of an app called Smart Voice Recorder that only records when there is sound. The article said it was good for recording talking in your sleep. I have always been told that I talk in my sleep -- loud, clear, and mundane -- so of course I had to give recording a try. The very first night, I "Watched a Bunch of Cats" and I was hooked.
I have recorded myself every day since then. I discovered, to my HORROR, that I snore occasionally. I end up with about 3-8 minutes of snoring every morning and a snippet of intelligible talking about half the time. (I edit the audio file with another app called Wave Pad Free while I'm still in bed. I delete the unwanted sounds and the typical 10-15 minutes of my alarm going off that doesn't wake me!)
I am making super simple low res videos to go with the audio recordings. Video quality will improve as I learn how it works! I see the video images on my phone but not here on the computer. Click on the video start button and they will play.
The dates are when I posted the video. The date of the recording is usually a few days before.
Videos 12-16 were made from recordings between November 2016 to February 2017.
16. Pens or Pen-cils?
15. Me either!
14. Not a ring, per se.
13. We found him!
12. So delicious!
11. Dungeons and Dragons. (posted 6/5/16, though recorded all in one night in April. Usually I only talk once or twice in a night. Was very chatty this night! And no, I don't play D&D.)
10. Random Snippets (3/25/16)
9. Landscape of Some Sort (3/11/16)
8. Short Stories (2/29/16)
7. Fun Collage (2/21/16)
6. Coffee Machine / Root Beer (2/19/16)
5. Striped Wallpaper (2/12/16)
4. We'll See (2/9/16)
3. Problem Star (2/6/16)
2. Enamel Bottle (2/2/16)
1. First, We Watched a Bunch of Cats (1/31/16)