Friday, May 24, 2013

I guess I'm in the minority but I like the new flickr

I guess I'm in the minority but I like the new flickr.
I can still find everything. The "Recent Activity" page (which is the one I have bookmarked on the computer and my phone) is still the same as it always was.


I love that the pictures are large enough to view without having to click on each one to get a good look at it. If I do want to check it out further or add a comment, I right-click and open a new tab so I can go back to it after I've scanned all the new images.
I can run through all of contacts' latest pics at a glance. Look at those turquoise treats from Wired Orchid and Diva Designs. And the funky little lady face from Alice Stroppel!





I like that I can scan a photostream quickly without having to scroll scroll scroll through pages of photos.



4 comments:

  1. I am in thr same minority as you! I love the new pinterest type layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Flickr layout would be tolerable if it weren't so slow - even on my new computer it is painfullly slow and on my tablet it crashes continually! Perhaps they will tweak the performance, one can ony hope....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm in the minority too, I don't really have any strong feelings about it either way, I certainly don't hate it. I'd be inclined to agree with Claire though, it is rather slow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the new Flickr works very well for your beads!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails