Saturday, September 8, 2012

Night Photography

I am not a photographer but thanks to the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts workshop with instructor Martha Rial that I attended last night and this morning I have a better understanding of what the all the numbers in my camera mean. We hit Penn Avenue for the Unblurred event and took photos using only the ambient light from street lights, car headlights, and shop interiors capturing images of people and their surroundings along the way. We gathered at the Center for the Arts this morning and shared our favorite images with our classmates.

The images on the left is straight out of the camera (SOOC); the images on the right were embellished with my favorite Photoshop features and filters. Click on each image to see a larger version.























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails