Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beads: Turquoise, Gold, Red

I made the sets below in the last few days. Will work on two special orders tonight with some online etnertainment (hulu, Stewart/Colbert, Conan, streaming netflix, audible.com, etc.), two movies (500 Days of Summer and Shutter Island) and several sets of The Learning Company CDs. There aren't enough hours in the day!
I used to think that when my old TV dies I would get a big screen TV...but now I think I won't even replace it. I'll just get a larger computer monitor. And I'll eventually end up living in one room with the clay, the colored pencils, the pastels, the computer, and some piece of exercise equipment.





4 comments:

  1. Me fascinan los hermosos colores, para mi son especiales¡¡ Eliges muy bien¡¡
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fabulous earthy rich colors! Love them beads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, je les adore.
    http://effetfimo.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails